Saturday, October 15, 2011

No Cricut Required... (Or Copics)

Sometimes, when I just don't have the time to pull out the Cricut and take over the dining room table I just flop onto the floor with a cutting mat and an exacto knife.

Simple cards keep me sane. I don't always know what will happen, it's usually a square something or other.

So, without further ado, I give you... a simple card. No Cricut required.


Just a simple little thank you card, as I said. It may have taken me 15 minutes to put it all together and cut it with the exacto knife.

I would give you exact measurements but there aren't any really. Just whatever looked right square/rectangle wise.

I also cannot remember where the heck I found this kitty picture to color. I remember it was labeled freebie.

No Copics or fancy markers were used. Just simple ol' Crayola Colored Pencils. 25 pack from Wal-Mart or somewhere.

I DID blend it with odorless mineral spirits. But, I hear that baby oil works just as well.

The stamp sentiment is from Michael's. One of those dollar ones.

Simple can be cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment